- Children age between 2 and 5 can attend
- We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage
- We are registered with and have been favourably inspected by Ofsted as good overall with ‘The contribution of the early year’s provision to the well-being of children’ being judged as outstanding. Visit the school website to view the full report or ask for a copy in school.
- We open Monday through to Friday, term-time only from 09.00 – 15.00
- Morning sessions (09.00 – 12.00);
- Afternoon sessions (12.00 – 15.00);
- All day (09.00 – 15.00)
- Nursery funding for early education is available at fifteen hours per week for children aged 3-4 years.
- An additional fifteen hours are offered to families that meet the criteria. If you want to find out if you are eligible, please follow this link: https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
- We also offer funding for two year olds if you meet the criteria
- If your child is not eligible for funding, fees are kept as low as possible.
2 Year olds:
- 1 session (either am or pm) - £14
- Full day - £28
3 and 4 Year olds:
- 1 session (either am or pm) - £12
- Full day - £24
- The difference in cost is due to legally required staffing ratios.
- If your child is absent, for any reason, full fees are still payable.
- You will receive an invoice when payments are due.
- Preferred method for payment is online via Parent Pay – please see the school for registration details.
- We accept a range of nursery vouchers – please enquire at the school office.
- Children who stay for lunch have the option of paying for a school meal via parent pay or bringing their own packed lunch.
- Please send them with a labelled water bottle and a healthy snack for break time.
- Please let us know if your child has any food allergies.
- Your child is welcome to wear the school uniform or they may wear their own clothes. Please visit the school website for the link to the Marks and Spencers website if you wish to purchase school uniform.
- Forest School – please send your child in wearing old clothes (they will get muddy) and wellington boots. Waterproof trousers are provided but you will need to send in a waterproof coat.
If you have any queries about the above, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can contact us on 01299871803 or at firstname.lastname@example.org