Policies and Reports
We respect and meet the Early Years Foundation Stage Statutory Framework. Within this framework we must have and implement these policies:
- Safeguarding (how we keep children safe)
- Behaviour management (how we manage children’s behaviour)
- Complaints (how we respond to complaints and concerns)
- Equal Opportunities (how we ensure everyone is valued and included)
- Health and Safety Policy (how we keep your child healthy and safe)
- Lost Child Policy (clear procedures should we lose a child in our care)
- Uncollected Child Policy (what we do should you be late or unable to collect your child)
- Medicine Policy (how we administer and manage medical needs)
- No Smoking Policy
Please ask if you would like to see full copies of these policies. We can either e-mail them to you or provide you with a paper copy.
Our policies cover every aspect of pre-school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference.
If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office. Paper copies are available from the school office.